- Floor standing steel cabinet
- Size 600mm Wide x 500mm Deep x 1700mm High
- Colour RAL7035
- 240v AC Powered
- PC Based system
- Windows® 10 Operating system
The Tallybeam system cabinet connects to a measurement beam assembly containing typically 16 off measuring photo cells which is suspended above the timber out feed side of the moulder.
As the timber passes under the measurement beam, it is counted, size and volume recorded and throughput speed is calculated. The timber can be optionally marked via an inkjet printer as it continues down the out feed conveyor.
The captured data is used to print pack labels which are attached to the completed timber packs, it can also optionally be used to print bundle labels when packs contain bundled timber.
The data is recorded and used to generate a number of production reports which include:-
- Stock report - Summary of all production
- Reject report - Summary of machined rejected timber
- Downtime report - Listing all production stoppage reasons
- OEE report - Production line efficiency report
The system can also link via Ethernet network back to the company business management system, such as 'Bis-Track', 'Ten-24', 'Etiket' etc to provide real time production feed back.