- Wall mounted steel cabinet
- Size 600mm Wide x 250mm Deep x 800mm High
- Colour RAL7035
- 240v AC Powered
- PC Based system (Small form factor)
- Windows® 10 Operating system
The Tallyplant system cabinet connects to a single measurement sensor, typically a photo cell which looks at product as it runs down a conveyor or exits a production line.
As the product passes the measurement sensor, it is counted, size and volume recorded and throughput speed is calculated. The product can be optionally marked via an inkjet printer as it continues its journey.
The captured data can be used to print packaging labels which are attached to the completed product packs.
The data is recorded and used to generate a number of production reports which include:-
- Stock report - Summary of all production
- Reject report - Summary of machined rejected timber
- Downtime report - Listing all production stoppage reasons
- OEE report - Production line efficiency report